Ensuring Employee Coverage in Case of an at Work Injury
Workers’ compensation coverage pays for medical care and physical rehabilitation of employees injured at work and helps to replace lost wages while they are unable to work. Additionally, this coverage protects an employer from being sued by an injured worker in most cases.
Wilshire Center Insurance Services can help your business find complete solutions to your unique workers’ compensation insurance needs. We’ll find solutions that create safer and more productive workplaces, more confident and secure workers and overall savings you’ll see on the bottom line. We can help you even if you have prior losses or High EX mod. Additionally, we can provide coverage for new ventures as well.
Coverage for office workers using their own vehicles on company business is often needed, as well. If you have employees, it is critical that you consider this workers compensation coverage.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE
Some Workers Compensation coverage can include:
- Innovative payment systems
- Medical disability case managers
- Utilization management nurses
- Certified life care planning nurses
- Vocational rehabilitation consultants
- Physician consulting services
- Legal staff
- Contracts with medical network providers
- Managed prescription drug program
- Provide coverage for New Venture as well